There is no higher priority for Audio Professional Hearing Centers than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are pleased to announce that we are open for business. We recognize the importance of hearing loved ones and physicians in this difficult time and are here to serve the community.
To keep our offices safe for our staff and our patients, we are announcing several changes to our procedures for the foreseeable future.
- We are not seeing walk-in patients for supplies or hearing aid problems in any of our locations. This will help reduce the traffic in our office, enable us to maintain social distance, and help us maintain proper cleanliness and sanitization in our practices. We ask that patients and/or family members call ahead, and we will provide you with an appointment time that will allow us to maintain the safety for our staff and patients.
- We are providing and encouraging curbside service for scheduled appointments. If the hearing aids need to be serviced, cleaned, or need minor adjustments, we will get the make, model, and color of your car so we can find you in our parking lot.
- If you need supplies and do not feel comfortable coming into the office for an appointment, we are charging $5 for shipping. You also have the option of curbside service, where you can arrive during a designated time, call us to let us know you have arrived with the make, model, and color of your vehicle, and we will bring the supplies to you.
- We are actively cancelling routine appointments and scheduling those patients further out. If the patient is experiencing any problems, we will keep the appointment, but we may change it to a different day or time to spread out patients to prevent crowding. Please do not keep your appointment if everything is going well and you only need supplies—when we call for your appointment reminder we will ask and if you only need supplies, we will give you a designated time to arrive for those, and we will bring them out to you in your car or mail them to you.
- We are employing proper sanitization protocols whenever a non-staff member enters the office. For those who do need to come into the office for an appointment, rest assured that we are taking the necessary steps to prevent the possible spread of COVID-19 in our practice. As soon as you are finished checking in at the front desk, we will place you immediately into an exam room.
- If you or someone that you have been in close contact with are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- We ask that you limit family members coming with you to your appointment. If you need a family member to drive you, we ask that they remain in the car to prevent crowding in office and to help protect our staff. If you are a parent bringing a child that is being tested, we will reschedule your appointment if you are unable to bring only the child with the appointment. We recognize that childcare options are severely limited at this time; however, the health of our staff and other patients are a priority.
- If you need additional accommodations, please contact us.
- Our office hours and staffing may be limited during this time.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients. We appreciate your patience as we all navigate this situation together.