Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
We are a family-owned local, independent, community-oriented audiology practice that has been providing comprehensive hearing services to South Central Pennsylvania for almost 50 years. We are a multi-office practice staffed by Doctors of Audiology who are committed to giving our patients the highest quality hearing health care available. We provide state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, advanced hearing testing, and tinnitus services. We absolutely love what we do! Bringing improved hearing and better communication to our patients’ lives is our passion.
- We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with duties, schedule, and the location:
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for Patients. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- Electronic recordkeeping
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience working in a healthcare office preferred
- Proven success with insurance claim submittal and reimbursement
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent work environment
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org